Sunday 1 July 2018

Domination

Hello!
Two days ago we had our account suspended on Patreon, like lots of other accounts have been, for having explicit content in public view. I went through it all in a rush at 3am, and removed every public post (implied nudity isn't allowed, which there was lots of, sadly), took off all the links to explicit content on our main page, and thankfully we managed to get unsuspended by the next day, so we are back! Although this does mean that there is now no public links to builds on our Patreon, and no public art. So, from today, I'll post art that I really like from the game! I hope you enjoy it. I'll try to post regularly.

Starting with my favourite, a flashback scene where one of Carmen's prisoners begs to be bound, and then begs for mercy (and release.. and I don't mean release from the ropes)! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑




-Duski ★

No comments:

Post a Comment